TGP collects limited amounts of personal information. This information is necessary to properly respond to user requests and interactions, and process e-commerce transactions.
TGP respects your privacy and keeps personal information confidential. The only circumstance under which TGP would share such information is with a partner organization in order to carry out the business of TGP. We do not sell or rent personal information.
By using TGP’s website or any of TGP’s affiliated extranets, or submitting content for either, you (as the user) agree to abide by the following terms and conditions. Unless otherwise specified, requirements apply to both thegreenprogram.com as well as TGP extranets. If you visit or purchase at thegreenprogram.com, you accept these terms and conditions.
Copyrights for materials posted on thegreenprogram.com reside with TGP or, when credited, other contributors. For permission to use any of this material, please contact TGP at [email protected].
Using Posted Materials
TGP provides materials to help students, educators and community-based organizations take part in high-quality education as well as community service. You (as a user) are granted permission to download, print and use documents from thegreenprogram.com or TGP’s affiliated extranet for your own personal and professional purposes so long as you do not (i) make any charge for copies of such documents provided to or used by third parties, (ii) include such documents on another website, (iii) make or distribute more than 10 copies of any such document, (iv) include such documents in any other publication whether in print, electronic or other form, or (v) otherwise republish any such document.
Printouts and other copies of any documents from thegreenprogram.com, including web pages, must be made and used in their entirety and not altered in any way. Materials may not be reposted, reprinted, redistributed, or used as part of any profit-making venture without express written permission from TGP.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding such permission, please contact TGP at [email protected].
TPG extranets are intended solely for specific users who have been approved by TGP. Any registration by, use of or access to any TGP extranet by anyone not authorized for use by TGP is unauthorized and in violation of these Terms & Conditions. By using a TGP extranet, you represent and warrant that you have complied with all of these Terms & Conditions and have been approved for site use by TGP.
TGP may terminate your membership, delete your profile and any content or information that you have posted on TGP’s website, and prohibit you from using or accessing TGP’s website (or any portion, aspect or feature thereof) for any reason, or no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice, including if TGP believes that your account was not approved by TGP.
Registration Data/Account Security
In consideration of your use of TGP’s website, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current, and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on TGP’s to or otherwise (the “Registration Data”); (b) maintain the security of your password and identification; (c) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data and any other information you provide to TGP, so that it remains accurate, current and complete; and (d) be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
Code of Conduct
You agree not to use TGP’s website to:
- Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from TGP’s website by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- Use TGP’s website in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair TGP’s website;
- Use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with TGP’s website;
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that TGP deems to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any photos or videos other than those of a personal nature that: (i) are of you or your friends, (ii) are taken by you or your friends, or (iii) are original art or animation created by you or your friends;
- Register for more than one user account, register for a user account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or register for a user account on behalf of any group or entity;
Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on TGP’s website any private information of any third party, including addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- Upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Intimidate or harass any other person;
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would (i) constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or (ii) otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Use or attempt to use another person’s account, service or system without authorization from TGP, or create a false identity on TGP’s website; or
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of TGP, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying TGP’s website, or which may expose TGP or any of its users to any harm or liability of any type.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other TGP extranet users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other such users.
Third Party Websites and Content
TGP’s website contains (or you may be sent through TGP’s website) links to other websites (“Third Party Sites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third Party Applications, Software or Content”). Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness or completeness by TGP, and TGP is not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through TGP’s website or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from TGP’s website, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by TGP. If you decide to leave TGP’s website and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that these Terms & Conditions and TGP’s other terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from TGP’s website or relating to any applications you use or install from TGP’s website.
TGP’s website may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. TGP assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user communications. TGP is not responsible for any technical malfunction, failure or other problems of any telephone network or service, computer systems, servers or providers, computer or mobile phone equipment, software, email or players, or on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at TGP’s website or any other web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to any user’s or other person’s computer, mobile phone, or other hardware or software, relating to or resulting from using or downloading materials in connection with the Internet and/or in connection with TGP’s website.
Children Under Age 13
TGP does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under the age of 13, please do not attempt to register on TGP’s website or send any information about yourself to TGP, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information to or on TGP’s website. In the event that TGP learns that it has collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental or school consent, TGP will delete such information as quickly as possible. If you believe that TGP might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact TGP at [email protected]
Children between the Ages of 13 and 18
TGP requests that minors over the age of 13 first receive permission from their school or educational institution before sending any information about themselves to TGP or anyone else over the internet. TGP holds each minor’s school responsible for obtaining parental permissions to use TGP’s website. If you believe that a minor over the age of 13 is using TGP’s website or extranet without their parent or educational institution’s approval, please contact TGP at [email protected].
Governing Law; Venue and Jurisdiction
By visiting or using the TGP website, you agree that the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without regard to principles of conflict of laws will govern these Terms & Conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and TGP or any of TGP’s affiliates. With respect to any disputes or claims you agree not to commence or file any action in connection therewith other than in the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania, and you hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens with respect to, venue and jurisdiction in the state and federal courts of New Jersey.
Unless otherwise specified, the terms “includes”, “including”, “e.g.,”, “for example”, and other similar terms are deemed to include the term “without limitation” immediately thereafter. Terms used in these Terms & Conditions with the initial letter(s) capitalized will have the meaning attributed to them in these Terms & Conditions.