Are you ready to go GREEN?
If so, your first step is to complete and submit an application. Upon acceptance, you will receive an email with the next steps for Enrollment. Good luck!
*There is no fee to submit an application. Applications are approved on a rolling basis, and spots will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. We won’t keep you waiting either. Accepted students can expect to receive a response 24-48 hours after you submit your application.
- In your essays, tell us what you’re passionate about and how The GREEN Program can help you achieve your endeavors
- If you have prior leadership experience, we want to know all about it. The GREEN Program is known to be the study abroad for future renewable energy leaders, let us know why you want to be one of them
- Write personal, well thought out, short essays consisting of at least 100-200 words each
- GPA is not a determining factor towards your acceptance. In fact, GREEN has helped hundreds of motivated students to excel and improve in their classes after completing the Program. We are here to help you succeed.
- If you think you are interested or if you just want to learn more about the program, we recommend that you to apply anyway. Since our programs fill very quickly and on a first-come first-serve basis, we always suggest that submitting an application is the best thing to do. It’s not binding so you do not have to attend the program, but you will get your foot in the door faster than the next applicant and be a step ahead if you decide that this is the right program for you. If you are accepted, you will be connected with a personal representative within 24-48 hours after you submit your application who will answer all questions you have and guide you through the enrollment process.
Do you have more questions? Contact us today and we’ll help you determine which program is right for you.